If your looking for a feature rich, comfortable, thin full back angling PFD, then the NRS Raku is the one for you. Dual certified in both Canada and the USA, it’s the perfect PFD for north American Kayak Anglers. The preferred PFD by those with pedal drives, and it is the ultimate in on water comfort, durability and performance.
IF rec. paddling is your thing, you may want to check out the NRS Oso PFD, or if you enjoy Kayak touring please take a look at the NRS Odyssey
- The Raku is a Type III, medium profile fishing PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFit foam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, cast and land.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Raku carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
||400-denier ripstop nylon
- 4 - Side
- 2 - Shoulder
- 1 - Waist
- Rod holder loop
- Reflective accents
- Pockets with internal organization
- Shoulder strap keepers
||76 - 106
||106 - 132
||127 - 142