The NRS Oso PFD is that full back rec PFD you’ve been looking for. It is a comfortable, medium profile PFD for recreational paddlers and rafters. The NRS Oso PFD designed with two large pockets for storage, and a ventilated, thin full back design for comfort with any kayak seat on the market today.
Check out our staff review of the NRS Oso PFD by clicking here
- The NRS Oso PFD is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFitfoam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Oso PFD carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Design Flotation:||7.5 kg|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
|XS/M:||76 - 106|
|L/XL:||106 - 132|
|LXL/XXL:||127 - 142|