NRS Recreational PFD Buying Guide
Best Recreational PFDs and Life Jackets for Paddling
The NRS Odyssey PFD is built specifically with kayak touring and sea kayaking in mind. It is a feature-rich PFD, with all the options needed for sea kayakers. The NRS Odyssey PFD has numerous pockets and lashing points for radios and other gear that you need easy access to on water. Its thin, full back also provides just the right amount of cushioning to help make things more comfortable on the longer paddling days.
If recreational paddling is your thing, you may want to check out the NRS Oso PFD, or if you enjoy kayak fishing please take a look at the NRS Raku.
- The Odyssey is a medium profile touring PFD approved by UL Canada.
- Paddlers cut for maximum range of motion and the full back panel comfortably fits kayak seats.
- Two large zippered pockets provide multiple storage options and two, smaller dual-entry pockets are designed to fit VHF radios.
- Three lash tabs and numerous d-rings offer endless opportunities for attaching a rescue knife, strobe, whistle and other accessories.
- 3M reflective patches on the upper back add visibility in low-light conditions and double as attachment loops.
- The seven-panel design moves with your body and our Cool Flow System (CFS) maximizes ventilation keeping you cool and comfortable for long days on the water.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
|XS/M:||76 - 106|
|L/XL:||106 - 132|
|LXL/XXL:||127 - 142|