AQ Outdoors Returns, Warranties & Exchanges
Return and Exchange Policy
AQ Outdoors happily accept online items for return or exchange as long as the following criteria are met:To complete an exchange or return please take the following steps;
- The return is initiated less than 30 days after purchase and the item is received at AQ Outdoors less than 45 days after purchase;
- The item is in it’s original sell-able condition with all tags attached;
- A receipt is included when the item is returned
- Customer is responsible for all shipping costs and no refund is available on shipping (this will be deducted from the return amount when processed)
- Complete the return slip that came in your package
- Pay for return shipping and mail the item back to the address on the return slip.
- Once we have received the package, our staff will check the condition and if it is satisfactory you will have the purchase price refunded to the card you used for the purchase. Any shipping costs incurred will not be refunded.
- If the product isn’t in its original condition a restocking fee of up to 50% will be charged, this is dependent on what we deem the resale value on the item to be. Used items can only be returned if it is a warranty issue, see below for more details.
Warranty PolicyWe try and test all the gear and brands we sell, and because of that we back all of the stuff we sell. Sometimes however things slip through the cracks and there are manufacturing issues. If you purchase a product from AQ Outdoors and it fails to perform, please contact us and we will work through the process with you.
Manufacturer’s warranty terms and periods vary, so our experienced staff will go through that process for you and come up with a solution.
With warranties all shipping is the responsibility of the customer (except in some cases where the manufacturer takes on that cost), please call us at 1-877-440-9283 and we will help out.