NRS Recreational PFD Buying Guide
Best Recreational PFDs and Life Jackets for Paddling
Best PFDs for Inflatable Kayaks
The NRS Oso PFD is the ultimate full-back recreational life jacket for paddlers and rafters. With a ventilated, thin full back design and PlushFit foam, it delivers exceptional comfort and reduces bulk. The five-panel design conforms to your body's shape and moves with you, whether you're paddling, rowing, fishing or swimming. Featuring two large zippered pockets, shoulder strap keepers, 3M reflective accents and a hidden lash tab, it has everything you need for a day on the water. With US and Canadian Coast Guard Certification, the Oso PFD is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation. AQ Outdoors is a trusted retailer for NRS products, offering free shipping and easy returns.
If you are looking for a more advanced full back PFD options check out the NRS Odyssey or for the Anglers, check out the NRS Raku.
Check out our staff review of the NRS Oso PFD by clicking here
- The NRS Oso PFD is a Type III, medium profile PFD delivering 16.5 lbs. of flotation.
- The thin back construction distributes the PlushFitfoam flotation more broadly to reduce bulk and improve the fit.
- Five-panel design conforms effortlessly to your body's shape, following your movements as you paddle, row, fish or swim.
- Features two large zippered pockets for on-the-water essentials, 3M reflective accents, shoulder strap keepers and a hidden lash tab.
- Convenient front, zippered entry and six adjustment points for a customized fit.
- The Oso PFD carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|Design Flotation:||7.5 kg|
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
|XS/M:||76 - 106|
|L/XL:||106 - 132|
|LXL/XXL:||127 - 142|