The STAR High Five Self-Bailing Raft will ensure big grins in the eddy, they are unavoidable when running whitewater, raft angling and more. With a pronounced rocker, diminishing tubes and a high-pressure drop stitch floor, the STAR High Five Self-Bailing Raft is built for running whitewater, fishing tiny streams, compact overnight trips and much more.
Follow this link to see our product review of the STAR High Five.
- Ideal for 2-4 paddlers who want to challenge themselves on technical whitewater, or you can row it on smaller streams where larger boats can't go.
- Diminishing tubes punch through waves and create more room in the bow and stern compartments.
- A 10 cm thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi for stiff and responsive whitewater performance.
- Two removable thwarts with three thwart positions let you set up the boat to suit your paddle crew.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Wear patches on the tops of the tubes add a layer of protection plus better traction for paddlers seated on the tubes.
- The BAT system (Batten Attachment Thwart) lets you easily add, move or remove thwarts. The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Three separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- Includes ten 5 cm stainless steel D-rings and two carry handles.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
|Tube Diameter:||46 cm|
|Diminishing Tube Diameter:||42 cm|
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Bow Kick:||74 cm|
|Stern Kick:||74 cm|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||48/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||62/4000|
|Number of D-rings:||10|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||71 cm|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||122 cm|
|Maximum Frame Length:||127 cm|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|