The Wilderness Systems Pungo 105 Kayak is one of AQ Outdoors best selling recreational kayaks, for good reason. The Wilderness Systems Pungo 105 Kayak is super stable, tracks great, and the AirPro seat is one of the most comfortable in the business. All this combined with its beautiful aesthetics and many other features make the Wilderness Systems Pungo 105 Kayak one of the best on the market for recreational paddlers.
|Length: 10' 6" / 320 cm||Width: 30" / 76 cm|
|Boat Weight: 47 lbs. / 21 kg||Cockpit Length: 51" / 129 cm|
|Cockpit Width: 22" / 26 cm|
- Rigid Carry Handles: Rigid carry handles make carrying more comfortable.
- Configurable Deck Bungee: Versatile bungee deck rigging can be adjusted by paddler to store gear of different sizes.
- Pungo Dashboard: Features a removable drybox for storage, 2 cupholders for your favorite beverages and a recess designed for the Wilderness Systems battery to keep electronics charged. Customize and easily add accessories with Slidetrax TM and open mounting surfaces.
- Slidelock XL Footbrace System: Easily adjustable footbrace system for all size of paddlers.
- Thigh Padding: Durable padding provides a place to rest your legs for all-day comfort.
- Phase 3 AirPro Seat: A fully adjustable seat means a comfortable fit for paddlers of different sizes. Mesh fabric covers honeycomb-vented, ergonomic 3D foam allowing for greater airflow to keep you cool while supporting the lower back.
- Rear Deck Rigging: Store extra gear or your water bottle with the bungee cord rigging.
- Orbix Stern Hatch: Room to keep plenty of gear and valuables safe and dry in the stern of your boat.