NRS Raft Frame Setup: Ultimate Guide
NRS Modular Raft Frame System: Key Features
How to Size and Customize a Raft Frame
How to Attach a Raft to a Frame
Centre vs Stern Mount Raft Frame
The yoke-style NRS Alley Cat Frame has just what you need for day runs and shorter overnight trips. The 88" length fits most cataraft tubes and the 72" width lets you carry a larger cooler or dry box.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. This completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs.
- The wider Alley Cat Frame lets you carry a larger cooler or a dry box, either of which can serve as a seat for a passenger.
- Place the cooler/dry box in the front or back of the frame. Brace your feet against the yoke, or use the foot bar if you don't have a passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, Foot Bar, Universal Seat Mount, two Cross Bars, set of Adjustable Cooler Mounts, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat and pair of 8" Oar Mounts.
||72" W x 88" L
||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame
- 4 - Side Rails
- 2 - Yokes
- 1 - Foot Bar
- 2 - Cross Bars
- 1 - Universal Seat Mount
- 1 - High-back Drain Hole Seat
- 1 - Pair of 8" Oar Mounts
- 1 - Adjustable Cooler Mount