The Wilderness Systems Pungo Glass paddle is an exceptional paddle for most recreation and touring kayaks on the market. The Pungo Glass is specifically designed for the Wilderness Systems Pungo line of kayaks, its shape, size, and blade, deliver the ideal angle entry and stroke depth for effortless paddling, regardless of your style or experience. The flutter free and efficient strokes of the Pungo Paddle help reduce fatigue. Its easy to adjust lever lock systems means the Pungo Paddle will work with users and boats of most shapes and sizes.
IF you’re looking for the same great performance in a lighter version, check out the Wilderness Systems Pungo Carbon Paddle.
The Glass style offers a lightweight yet more durable option with a resilient fiberglass blade and 50% carbon/50% fiberglass shaft.
- Designed for use with Wilderness Systems Pungo kayaks (all sizes/model years)
- Achieve sustainable paddling power without flutter or fatigue
- Adjustable size - 220cm base length expandable up to 240cm
- Rock-solid Leverlock adjustable ferrule system allows for infinity feathering options and enables up to 20cm of length adjustment (US patent 8491349)\
- Also works well with other recreation kayak models
- Paddle Weight: 30 oz
- Blade Size: 595cm2
- Blade Material: durable fiberglass composite blade
- Shaft Material: 50% carbon/50% fiberglass shaft
- Rock-solid Leverlock® adjustable ferrule system allows for infinity feathering options and enables up to 20cm of length adjustment (US patent 8491349)