Trusted on the hardest runs in the world, and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are using Werner's river running paddles. The Werner Powerhouse 4 pc Kayak Paddle and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa, offer Bomber reliability. Tested and proven where it counts, hardcore kayakers choose the Werner Powerhouse Kayak Paddle. The 4 piece breakdown design gives you a solid paddle that fits in the back of virtually any whitewater kayak. This is a crucial piece of safety equipment on any remote run.
NOTE: For custom length/offset orders, please select all variants as custom, and then provide specifics in order notes. We will contact you to confirm details once the order is received. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for custom build paddles.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||999g.||35.25oz.||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Straight||2 Piece||n/a||n/a||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Straight||4 Piece||1169g.||41.25oz.||194, 197, 200, 203, 206, 209 only.|
|Bent||1 Piece||1070g.||37.75oz.||188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments|
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability
- Choose Werners fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in bright translucent red or our Topo - Eagle Falls: Green HD Graphic.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece and 4-piece- R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
|Paddler Height Range||River Running Paddle Length||Freestyle Paddle Length|
|4'8" to 5'2"||191 cm||188 cm|
|5'2" to 5'8"||194 cm||191 cm|
|5'8" to 6'||197 cm||194 cm|
|6' - 6'3"||200 cm||197 cm|
|6'3" and taller||203 cm||197 cm|