This is the lightweight rescue pulley you've been waiting for. The SMC CRx 1" Pulley is incredibly strong, yet weighs a mere 1.8 ounces.
- Easier to carry in your life jacket pocket or swiftwater rescue kit than other, heavier pulleys.
- The pulley works great in Z-drag 3-to-1 extraction systems, rated at an amazing 22kN (4,946 lbf) load strength.
- High-strength aluminum sides keep it light while a stainless steel axle resists corrosion.
- Also features a durable and smooth-running Delrin sheave.
- Handles ropes up to 1/2" (13 mm) in diameter.
- This pulley has the required prusik-minding capability for use in 3-to-1 mechanical advantage systems, making it easier to haul or lower heavy loads.
|Material:||High Quality Aluminum|
|Sheave:||30 mm Delrin|
|Dimensions:||69 mm x 44 mm x 27 mm|
|Weight:||1.8 oz (52 g)|
|Pulley Strength:||22 kN = 2243 kg|
|Max Rope Size:||0.5" (13 mm)|