The Old Town Sportsman 120 is a top choice for kayak anglers. It offers superior stability, ample room for fishing gear, and exceptional tracking, making it easy to reach remote spots. At 12 feet long, it's easy to maneuver and perfect for navigating difficult currents. If you're looking for a reliable and efficient fishing kayak, the Old Town Sportsman 120 is a great choice for beginner and experienced kayak anglers alike.
- Ultra-stable Double -U Hull glides quietly through water while providing a stable and comfortable stand-up fishing platform
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport
- Two tracks on the forward hull provide easy on/off accessory mounting
- One forward-facing and two rear-facing flush mounted rod holders
- Cup holders, in the deck on each side of the seat, hold a water bottle or small fishing gear
- Non-slip EVA foam deck pads provide traction and stand-up comfort
- Large open cockpit and oversized tank well provides a platform that is easy to organize with plenty of room to fish!
- Dry storage for additional gear in the sealed bow hatch
- Under seat storage for tackle box. Custom tackle box included.
- Universal transducer mounting system allows for quicker installation of your fish finder
- Foot braces adjust along a rail and snap lock into place, improving paddling performance and comfort
- Paddle clip mounted on the side of the hull, keeps your paddle secure and out of the way while you fish
- Rod and tackle management is made easier by the oversized tank well in the stern, storage under the seat and side pockets just below the accessory tracks. Dedicated horizontal rod storage for quick access.
- Custom tackle box included.
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Material||Single Layer Polyethylene|
|Length||12' | 3.7 m|
|Width||33.5 in | 85.1 cm|
|Weight||82 lb | 37.2 kg|
(for people and gear)