The NRS Women's Silkweight Hoodie gives you the performance and sun protection you need on the water or at camp. Features a dropped hem in the back for added coverage, thumbholes to protect your hands as you row and drawstrings to cinch the hood when the wind picks up. The NRS Women's Silkweight Hoodie is a a versatile piece ideal for women looking for a light insulation or sun protection top.
- Built from 100% recycled material, the technical fabric enhances the body's natural cooling process by wicking excess moisture and drying quickly while also providing UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Seam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you row, paddle and swim in comfort.
- Integrated antimicrobial elements in the fabric prevent the build-up of funky smells.
- Dropped rear hem provides additional coverage when sitting.
- Regular fit for casual comfort by itself, under a PFD or as a base layer for technical outerwear.
- Laser-cut thumbholes extend sun protection to the tops of your hands without adding unnecessary bulk to the cuffs.
- Lightweight drawstring cinches the hood around your face.
|Fabric:||197g, 85% recycled polyester, 15% recycled spandex|
|Collar:||Hood with drawstring|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Numeric Size|
|XL||175-183||79-95||97-107||89-99||107-117||12 - 14|