Minimal flair meets maximum comfort, that’s the NRS Vista PFD. It is designed to meet the needs of beginners and long time recreational paddlers with a focus on comfort, safety and price. The NRS Vista PFD is not as flashy as other options but the simplicity in this PFD keeps your confidence high.
- With a lightweight, flexible design platform, the Vista wraps around the core and moves with the body for all-day comfort.
- 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
- Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
- The Vista is rounded out with one large zippered pocket and multiple reflective accents for better visibility in low-light conditions.
- The basic design and budget-friendly price tag makes it easy to buy a Vista as a spare for your boat.
- The Vista is a medium-profile life jacket certified by Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
1 - Front
4 - Side
2 - Shoulder
- Approved by UL Canada
- Reflective accents
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|