NRS Raft Frame Setup: Ultimate Guide
NRS Modular Raft Frame System: Key Features
How to Size and Customize a Raft Frame
How to Attach a Frame to a Raft
Centre vs Stern Mount Raft Frame
Easily navigate the raft from the back with the NRS Stern Frame, and leave the muscle to the paddle crew up front. This frame is fully adjustable to fit the height of your raft's stern tube.
- Small size fits boats with 60" or less center-to-center measurement of the side tubes. The Large size works with boats larger than that 60" c-to-c measurement.
- Adjust the seat, foot bar and oar mounts to customize the rowing station to fit your needs.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 10" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar, Foot Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat and 10" Oar Mounts.
- The Stern Frame with Quad-Grip Seat (Item # 92009.03) is popular with outfitters who stack their boats with frames on.
||Large is 27 lbs.
||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame
- 2 - Side Rails
- 1 - Foot Bar
- 1 - Cross Bar
- 1 - Universal Seat Mount
- 1 - Low-back Drain Hole Seat
- 1 - Pair of 10" Oar Mounts
Small Boats with 60" or less c-to-c side tube measurement
Large Boats with larger than 60" c-to-c side tube measurement