The NRS Men's Radiant 3/2 full-length wetsuit fuses 3 mm neoprene in the torso and thighs and 2 mm neoprene in the arms and lower legs for the perfect balance of warmth and mobility.
- We lined the torso and thighs with quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra warmth and comfort, eliminating the dread of a cold, damp wetsuit in the morning.
- 2 mm PowerSpan neoprene arms and lower legs give enhanced mobility, and the ThermalPlush™ lining is soft against the skin and reduces friction.
- Redesigned for easy entry and ultimate comfort, we put the heavy-duty YKK® zipper on the chest, eliminating the need to contort your arms to zip the suit.
- Our Fuse Cut™ technology seals cuffs and edges without limiting the neoprene's stretch.
- With the butterfly opening and hooded-style entry, simply step into the wetsuit, slip it over your head and close the zipper across your chest.
- Glued and blind-stitched seams lie flat against your skin for greater comfort. And the seams are fully taped and waterproof.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects heat back to your body, keeping you warmer.
- ToughTex™ pads protect your wrists, ankles and knees when you're fully in the action.
||3.55 lbs. size large
||3 and 4 mm neoprene
||Glued & blind-stitched
- High-stretch 2 and 3 mm neoprene throughout
- ToughTex wrist, ankle and knee panels
- Checked VaporLoft lining in the torso and thighs
- Fuse Cut cuffs and edges
- ThermalPlush lining in arms and lower legs
- Fully taped seams