The NRS Men's Lightweight Union Suit is the go towWhen it's too warm for fuzzy fleece but too cold for basic layers. Midweight insulation in a onsie design so no warmth will escape, made from fabric that breathes to eliminate that damp, sweaty feel. The NRS Men's Lightweight Union Suit is ideal for paddlers who like wearing a drysuit even on warmer days or those who 'run hot', it won't leave you a sweaty mess like heavier weight onesies
- Recycled Eco Blend, high-stretch fabric provides unrestricted range of motion and the soft, gridded interior delivers cozy comfort.
- Grid-interior enhances breathability, letting more excess moisture escape while retaining heat for better insulation.
- YKK, double-pull, front entry zipper with an interior fabric guard for against-the-skin comfort.
- Stirrups keep legs from riding up and gasket-friendly cuffs create an easier layering experience under a drysuit.
- Theseam placement avoids high-friction zones, enhancing athletic performance and letting you paddle, explore and chill in comfort.
- UPF 50+
||180g, 71% recycled polyester, 17% polyester, 12% spandex
- UPF 50+
- Double-pull YKK Front-entry zipper
- Gasket-friendly cuffs