The NRS MATIK is a great option for those that want an inflatable PFD with a classic vest fit. The NRS Matik is a self activated inflatable PFD, available in two colour options. Its light weight provides paddlers with a barely there feeling while still keeping you safe. A simple pull tab takes you from low profile vest to fully inflated.
- This lightweight self-inflating PFD is approved by UL Canada.
- The Matik folds compactly into a low-profile horse-collar style jacket to give you on-demand flotation that doesn't get in your way stand-up paddling, fishing or wading.
- When deflated, the vest secures with a waist buckle and offers one adjustment point for a snug fit.
- In the event of a swim, pull the red tab to engage the pressurized CO2, inflating the integrated bladder.
- Features a zippered pocket with internal tether for keys or a whistle plus a manual backup cord, mouth inflation valve, reflective accents and two attachment points.
- Includes a 24 gram CO2 cartridge. Replacement CO2 Re-Arming Kits are sold separately.
- CO2 cartridges are one-time-use only. It's good practice to keep an extra CO2 cartridge on hand to re-arm the PFD after each inflation.
- With the approval of your airline, you can carry one self-inflating personal safety device such as a life preserver fitted with two small cartridges containing carbon dioxide or other suitable gas, plus up to two spare cartridges. Check with your airline for the specifications of the gas cartridges. For more information visit the Government of Canada website: https://travel.gc.ca/air/what-to-pack
**DONT FORGET TO READ YOUR MANUAL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS**