The Pilot HM2 is a two bike, hitch style platform carrier for 2" hitch receivers only. This system can be integrated with the Co-Pilot Expansion Module which converts overall capacity from a two bike carrier to a four bike carrier. This modular design with optional expansion capability makes the Pilot HM2 a great choice. For cross-town transport to the trails or loaded up for a road trip, the Pilot HM2 provides safe and confident delivery. Constructed of powder coated steel, this rack requires a 2” receiver (the extra strength is needed when adding the expansion module). The padded ratchet arms hold the bikes securely by the front wheel. Ideal for carbon framed, full suspension, and fat tire bikes. Lifetime Limited Warranty. Some assembly required.
- Two bike capacity or four bike with optional Co-Pilot Expansion Module
- Folds up when not in use.
- Folds down for rear-of vehicle access.
- Secures bike with adjustable pivoting ratchet arm.
- Bike to bike contact is eliminated by arm and wheel tray mounts.
- Best for carbon frames, road, mountain, downhill, bmx, and fat bikes.
- Securely carries 20” to 29” wheels and tires up to 5”
- Includes anti-wobble locking hitch pin.
- Semi-retracting key lock security cable.
- Two bike capacity - Four bike with addition of Co-Pilot Expansion Module
- Load Capacity: 33lb weight maximum per bike
- Steel powder coated construction
- Fits 2" hitch receiver only
- This bike rack is not intended for transporting tandem or recumbent bicycles.
- Product Weight: 46 lbs
- Dimensions: 47" x 39" x 14"
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Some assembly required.