The Habanero takes the dry suit liner to a new level with body-mapped fabrics and its unique zipper system.
The Habanero is a paddling specific, one-piece dry suit liner compatible with all Kokatat dry suits including those with SwitchZip. The suit has a long front entry zipper and a second waist zipper that acts as a drop seat, with a flap fly for front relief. The Habanero features a body-mapped design with heavyweight Polartec Power Dry in the main body and lighter weight Polartec grid fleece in the underarms, cuffs, neck, and ankles. The suit features flat-stitch seams throughout and a zippered chest pocket for carrying small items.
- Main: 4-way stretch 90% polyester 10% spandex (5.1oz/yd2, 170g/m2) fabric
- Contrast Grid: 4-way stretch 92% polyester 8% spandex (4oz/yd2, 136g/m2)
- Insulation next to skin or over base layer
- Heavyweight recycled Polartec PowerDry
- Jersey face enables smooth layering of garments and durability
- Velour back provides warmth and superior moisture transportation
- Paddling specific patterns