The K-Pump Kwik Check Standard Pressure Gauge takes the guesswork out of boat pressure. This lightweight, durable standard pressure gauge works on many valves, so you only need to carry one gauge- The K-Pump Kwik Check Standard.
- Large, high contrast display reads from 0 - 20 psi and is easy to read in all conditions.
- This gauge must be in the valve while you read the gauge.
- Lightweight construction and heavy-duty rubberized shell make this gauge very easy to handle, and it's protected when banging around in your dry box.
- Small tether hole on the adapter lets you leash it to the gauge to prevent loss.
- The gauge has a screw in the tip that's adjustable to depress the valve stem in order to get a pressure reading. It's preset to work on Leafield and Halkey-Roberts valves. For other valves screw the depressor in or out.
- For Leafield and military valves, remove the included adapter. Add the adapter for use with Summit, Halkey-Roberts, Innova and similar valves.
Protect your inflatable boats and toys with the K-Pump Pressure Gauge. The Boston Valve version works great on most of these common valves found in float tubes, belly boats and many pontoon-type watercraft.
- This easy-to-use mechanical air pressure gauge lets you accurately measure the psi in your inflatable to ensure the best performance and help prevent a blowout.
- The large, high-contrast display reads from 0-15 psi.
- A ribbed rubber gauge case provides great impact protection and makes the gauge easy to handle, even with gloves.
- Note: The Boston valve is a type of valve and different manufacturers make them slightly differently. There is a small ring on the shaft of the gauge. It must be left on for some valves and taken off for others. The lanyard attachment point on the ring allows you to tether it to the gauge to prevent loss.
K-Pump Kwik Check Universal Pressure Gauge
|Dimensions:||4"L x 1.75"W|
K-Pump Pressure Gauge for Boston Valves