The Badfish Wayfarer SUP Package is designed to be the SUV of inflatable SUP Boards. This board is built to be the perfect blend of touring efficiency and comfort. This Badfish Wayfarer SUP Package is built on a unique 5.6-inch thick drop stitch for optimal volume. The new Wiki Rail on the tail allows for smooth and efficient release, increases speed, and improves stability. There is a Scotty mount that allows the paddler to dial in their board by integrating a GPS, cell phone, fishing rod, or other accessories.
- 11'6” x 31" x 5.6"
- 6-point tie down
- Removable tri-fin
- Integrated water bottle holder
- Extra-wide, padded carry handle
- Scotty accessory compatible
- Wiki Rail Trail patent US8333630
- GoPro integrated into bow handle
- 3-year warranty
- Board Weight: 27lbs
- Rider Capacity: 100lbs-270lbs
- Dual-Action Pump
- Breakdown Travel Paddle
- Backpack Board Bag
- 11’ Coil Ankle Leash