The Cyprus is Werner's most advanced high-angle kayak paddle, with their best paddling design and construction features. You will feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Werner Cyprus is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of kayak paddling and wanting the conservative feel of a mid-sized blade. The bent shaft on this kayak paddle ensures more ergonomic strokes for longer distance trips.
NOTE: For custom length/offset orders, please select all variants as custom, and then provide specifics in order notes. We will contact you to confirm details once the order is received. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for custom build paddles.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||574g.||20.25oz.||200cm to 250cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||2 Piece||634g.||22.5oz.||200cm to 250cm in 5cm increments|
|Straight||4 Piece||n/a||n/a||200cm to 260cm in 5cm increments|
|Bent||1 Piece||719g.||25.5oz.||205cm to 230cm in 5cm increments (Small Shaft only in 200cm)|
|Bent||2 Piece||719g.||25.5oz.||205cm to 230cm in 5cm increments (Small Shaft only in 200cm)|
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dynel edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment paddlers often find themselves in. A roping material, dynel is impact and abrasion resistant.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose between carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
|Low Angle Paddlers|
|Paddler Height||Boat Width (under 23")||Boat Width ( 23" - 28")||Boat Width (28" - 32")||Boat Width (over 32")|
|Less than 5'||220 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|5' - 5'6"||220 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|5'6" - 6'||220 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|6' and taller||220 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|High Angle Paddlers|
|Paddler Height||Boat Width (under 23")||Boat Width (23" - 26")||Boat Width (26" - 28")||Boat Width (over 28")|
|Less than 5'4"||205 cm||205 cm||210 cm||210 cm|
|5'4" - 6'||210 cm||210 cm||215 cm||215 cm|
|6' and taller||215 cm||215 cm||220 cm||220 cm|