NRS New Gore-Tex PRO Gear Overview
The NRS Women's Rev Dry Top is a top quality GORE TEX Pro women's dry top designed for park and play and river running on the coldest of days. GORE-TEX Pro fabric construction for superior waterproof, breathable protection pairs with a generous cut for layering underneath. The NRS Women's Rev Dry Top is ideal for female paddlers looking for the best of the best in dry top comfort and performance.
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best-in-class waterproof-breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Narrower cut for enhanced athletic performance for female paddlers with room to layer underneath.
- Inner skirt with dual-adjust neoprene waist mates with a sprayskirt.
- GlideSkin neoprene overcuffs protect the latex neck and wrist gaskets.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Features one PFD-friendly splashproof, zippered chest pocket.
||3-Layer GORE-TEX PRO
||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff
||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs
||Double-pull hook-and-loop closure
||1 - Chest
|Latex Neck Gasket:
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:
||12 - 14
||16 - 18