How to Choose a Raft for Multi-Days and Whitewater
Hypalon vs PVC Raft: What's the Difference?
The NRS Otter 140 is the "little big man" of rafts. At 14' long and 7' wide, it's small enough to navigate tight rivers and large enough to carry heavy loads on multi-day trips. A great fishing boat too!
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- 20" tubes and 7' width provide the stability, control and maneuverability difficult rivers demand.
- 82" maximum frame length will accommodate an NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame with room for a drybox, cooler and rowing seat.
- Will seat 8-9 paddlers with optional third thwart.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- HD40 floor armor on the bottoms of the tubes guards your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings give plenty of tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free LeafieldC7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 7-year retail warranty, 4-year commercial.
|Number of Thwarts:||2|
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||12|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Center Compartment Width:||45"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width:||66"|
|Maximum Frame Length:||82"|
|Warranty:||7�Years Retail,�4�Years Commercial|