The NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag is the ideal choice for the rescue professional or any boater looking for a bag with extra-strong rope that's easy to grasp and hold onto. Add the NRS NFPA Rope Rescue Throw Bag to your collection for future rafting or ice fishing trips.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, NRS makes no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- Rugged Cordura bag is highly visible for easy location on the water.
- The 3/8" Sterling Grabline rope is NFPA 1983,2012 certified. It has a tensile strength of 3,282 lbs. and the sheath has a raised pattern for excellent gripability.
- The rope floats for good visibility on the water.
- Wide mesh panel in the bag facilitates drainage and reduced dry time.
- Two reflective bands and an elastic "holster" for a glow stick, or "chem light", enhance visibility in low-light rescues.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- 1" webbing with side-release buckle secures the top rope loop and lets you attach the bag to D-rings, boat frames, etc.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
- Polyethylene-sheathed grab loop makes it super quick and easy to hook on a carabiner.
Weight: 1225 g Rope Length: 23 m Rope Material: Grabline by Sterling Rope Diameter: 9.5 mm Load Max: 1489 kg (14.6 kN) Features:
- NFPA 1983,2012 Certified rope
- Mesh topped bag for quicker drying
- Reflective tape on throw bag
- Webbing loop for glow stick