The NRS Men's Axiom Drysuit is a Gore Tex Pro Shell front entry drysuit. When the conditions are savage, staying warm and dry trumps bells and whistles every time. The NRS Men's Axiom Drysuit has a purposefully simple dry suit design with a beyond-basic construction. The NRS Men's Axiom Drysuit is ideal for whitewater and rough water paddlers looking for the best in foul weather on water protection.
- Constructed of 100% recycled, 3-Layer GORE-TEX Pro for best-in-class waterproof-breathable performance with a lower environmental footprint.
- Front-entry YKK Aquasea zipper with protective flap.
- Tough latex neck and wrist gaskets protected with GlideSkin neoprene volcano-style overcuffs.
- Purposely designed to keep paddlers drier in high volume waters, the volcano-style overcuffs on the wrists cover more surface area from the wrist to the hand to reduce water contact with the gaskets underneath.
- Tough, yet supple, mesh holes under the wrists and neck, drain any water captured between the latex gasket and the neoprene over cuffs.
- 13 cm wide neoprene waist overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel for a watertight seal.
- Gathered ankle design features an elastic band to fit snug over booties. Silicone dots keep the ankle from riding up.
- Cordura panel at the interior ankle for abrasion resistance.
- Features one splashproof zippered chest pocket, relief zipper and GORE-TEX Pro fabric socks.
|Material:||3-Layer GORE-TEX PRO|
|Neck Closure:||Latex gasket with neoprene volcano-style overcuff|
|Wrist Closure:||Latex gaskets with volcano-style neoprene overcuffs|
|Waist System:||Overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop adjustment|
|Ankle Closures:||Gathered elastic|
|Pockets:||1 - Chest|
|Latex Neck Gasket:||Yes|
|Latex Wrist Gaskets:||Yes|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|