The MSR Women's Lightning Ascent Snowshoes are a lightweight and durable snowshoe built for backcountry use. The female specific design is perfect for snowshoers with a narrow gait. The MSR Women's Lightning Ascent Snowshoes are perfect for females wanting to get off the trail and to explore the backcountry in the Winter.
- Unrivaled Traction: 360° Traction frames deliver edge-to-edge grip, while durable steel DTX crampons provide serious bite in challenging conditions—delivering unmatched traction in technical terrain.
- Paragon Binding: Comfortable mesh strap wraps securely around a wide range of footwear, including smaller boots, offering ultimate control. Toe stops ensure fast, easy foot placement.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller, primary snowshoe with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 5-inch (13-cm) tails.
- Uphill Efficiency: Ergo Televator's reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps with an ergonomic design that engages with a flick of a pole grip.
- Low-Profile: Narrow frames improve agility for those with a narrow gait, and are ideal for anyone seeking a lighter snowshoe.
|22 IN||25 IN|
|Weight per pair (Standard)||3 lbs 13 oz||4 lbs 1 oz|
|Weight per pair (Metric)||1.74 kg||1.81 kg|
|Weight (Standard)||3 lbs 13 oz||4 lbs 1 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||1.74 kg||1.81 kg|
|Width (Standard)||7.25 in||7.25 in|
|Width (Metric)||18 cm||18 cm|
|Length (Standard)||22 in||25 in|
|Length (Metric)||56 cm||64 cm|
|Footwear size range (Standard)||6 W - 12 W||6 W - 12 W|
|Footwear size range (Metric)||36-43||36-43|
|Load (Standard)||Up to 180 lbs||120 - 210 lbs|
|Load (Metric)||Up to 80 kilos||54 - 95 kilos|
|Load w/ tails (Standard)||Up to 240 lbs||Up to 270 lbs|
|Load w/ tails (Metric)||Up to 109 kilos||Up to 123 kilos|
|Frame material(s)||7075-T6 Aluminum||7075-T6 Aluminum|
|Deck material(s)||TPU coated Nylon||TPU coated Nylon|