The MSR DynaLock Ascent Carbon Backcountry Poles are a compact, lightweight 4 piece ski pole designed for splitboarding, snowshoeing, ski touring and mountaineering. These poles are made of lightweight and tough carbon for the ultimate in stiffness and lightweight performance. Looking for packable, compact, lightweight backcountry poles, the MSR DynaLock Ascent Carbon Backcountry Poles are ideal for splitboarders, snowshoers, ski tourers and mountaineers. Ships from Calgary.
- Ultralight Strength: Kevlar-reinforced carbon fiber construction.
- Packable: Quick-deploy design folds small to stash easily in smaller packs.
- Secure Adjustment: 20 cm of easy, rock-solid DynaLock™ adjustability with tool-free tensioning; anodized aluminum lever provides lasting durability.
- Comfortable: EVA foam grip, plus lower grip for sidehilling or choking up on steep terrain.
- Versatile: Winter and summer baskets included for four-season functionality.
|Small 100-120cm||Large 120-140cm|
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 1 oz||1 lbs 2 oz|
|Weight (Metric)||0.47 kg||0.50 kg|
|Length, min (Standard)||39 in||47 in|
|Length, min (Metric)||100 cm||120 cm|
|Length, max (Standard)||47 in||55 in|
|Length, max (Metric)||120 cm||140 cm|
|Collapsed length (Standard)||14.25 in||17.5 in|
|Collapsed length (Metric)||36.2 cm||44.5 cm|