The Sweet Protection Strutter helmet is a whitewater icon offering impressive low-volume protection for river running and playboating. Sweet Protection's revolutionary Long Fiber Thermoplastic (LFT) shell technology offers the perfect combination of elasticity and rigidity, and the ultra-rigid internal carbon fiber frontal shell strengthens the Strutter kayaking helmet and covers your temples.
||CE - 1385
||S/M (53 - 56cm) | M/L (56 - 59cm ) | L/XL (59 - 61cm)
||490 g (M/L)
- OCCIGRIP: Makes the helmet easily adjustable with a low volume mechanism. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rolling on your head.
- COMFORT PADS: Molded comfort pads with soft and comfortable foam wrapped in an anti allergenic, moisture wicking fabric.
- EVA SHOCK ABSORBING LINER: The EVA Shock Absorbing Liner provides great low volume shock absorption. The liner offers high memory and low temperature toughness and crack resistance, providing great protection for low speed impacts.
- LFT SHELL TECHNOLOGY: (LFT = Long Fiber Thermoplastic): A combination of super tough Polyamide and long fiberglass injected together. The LFT Shell Technology is super tough and offers a great combination of elasticity and rigidity. This greatly improves impact performance in low volume helmets.
- CRP SHELL TECHNOLOGY: The Carbon Fiber Reinforced Polymer Shell provides an incredible strength to weight ratio, rigidity and impact performance
|Helmet Model & Size
|Rocker HC (M/L)
|Rocker HC (L/XL)
|Rocker Fullface (M/L)
|Rocker Fullface (L/XL)