Drain plug that fits all models pre-2015 also the 2015 Hero series and 2015 Dynamic Duo.
It's easy to outfit your canoe or kayak with Minicell closed cell foam. 3" thick, 12" wide, it's light, easy to cut, shape and glue. Sold up to four feet long in one-foot increments.
Glue in with H2Glue.
We fold the 3' and 4' foam lengths for shipping. Please specify in the Shipping Comments section during checkout if you would like the foam shipped flat.
|Material:||High density L-type closed cell foam|
|Dimensions:||8 cm thick x 30 cm W|
This boat sponge works to remove that unwanted pool of water that manages to collect under your kayak spray skirt. The Deluxe Boat Sponge can absorb up to 24 ounces of water at a time. Paddling in whitewater or the sea, this sponge will lift out sand and moisture from the bottom of your boat that traditional bilge pumps leave behind. It can be used with a bilge pump or on its own to keep your boat dry and clean.
8"L x 4.5"W x 2"H
|Dimensions:||8" L x 4.5" W x 2"H|
|Material:||Terry cloth cover|
Use the NRS Universal Foam Kayak Blocks to protect your kayak and the top of your vehicle during transport.
- The 14" wide, durable Minicell foam blocks have molded channels that fit over your roof rack bars.
- The V-shape cradles the hull of your kayak, protecting the boat and helping prevent side slip.
- If you don't have a roof rack, the Blocks can be placed directly on your vehicle's roof.
- Traction pads prevent the blocks from sliding on the top of your vehicle.
- These blocks are sold individually. Use of two or more Kayak Blocks is ideal for boat transport on a bare-roof vehicle.
- Please note: Tie-down straps are necessary to safely carry a boat on your car.
The Dagger Kayak Drain Plug is the replacement drain plug for Dagger Kayaks. A sliding retainer can be found on the end will help keep the drain plug attached to the boat so that it does not accidentally get lost when unscrewed. The Dagger Kayak Drain Plug will also fit Perception and Wilderness Systems Kayaks.
Pimp out your ride and make your seat super comfortable with the Sweet Cheeks 200
**COLOUR MAY VARY**
Tuck your feet into the JK bean bag and get them super comfy, then close the valve and you have your footprint proudly placed in our Happy Feet Footbag. Then pump the bulb which inflates the adjustment bladder and you will tighten up bag until you have the right amount of pressure to give you the control you like. Get to the bottom of the rapid, or pull into an eddy and hit the release valve, now you have excess room again and can lift your knees out easily to relax. This is how we like to define comfort and adjustability that's the Happy Feet Footbag.