- Buckle Bumpers surround the metal cam buckle to prevent scratches, scrapes and dings when you're tying down loads.
- Made with soft, durable and non-marking polyurethane.
- Snap-on design lets you easily switch the bumper from strap to strap.
Born on the river, ready for whatever. First sold in 1978 as a better way to tie down gear and frames on whitewater rafts, the NRS 1" Heavy Duty Strap is known the world over for its incredible strength and versatility. The ultimate DIY tie-down solution, every boater, outdoorsperson and homeowner should own an assortment of sizes.
Share your inventive uses for NRS Straps using the #straphacks hashtag!
- Unlike clunky ratchet straps and cheap imitations the NRS Strap is strong, easy, fast and simple with unlimited usefulness.
- UV-protected polypropylene webbing won't stretch when wet and delivers an impressive Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) of 680 kg.
- Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
- The strap size is prominently indicated on the buckle so there's never any guesswork.
- Iconic Blue straps keep with the traditional design with the strap size woven into the webbing.
- A woven name tag near the buckle lets you reclaim your straps from friends who borrow but don't return.
- Hidden bottle opener on the buckle aids one of the most popular "strap hacks."
- All sizes sold in pairs.
|Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS):||680 kg|
|Working Load Limit (WLL):||227 kg|
Easily secure gear to your raft frame, car-top rack or other tie-down point with NRS Loop Straps. Both ends stay in place when you loosen the strap, so you can remove and replace gear without having to re-rig.
- These tie-down straps are a two-piece system. Each piece has a loop at one end.
- Simply thread each end through its loop around your raft frame, roof rack bar or other object, then pull tight. Now you're ready to secure your gear.
- The buckle end is 1' long, and the tail piece accounts for the remaining footage.
- Comes in three convenient lengths for tying down dry boxes, coolers, kayaks, canoes and other boating gear.
- 1" polypropylene boasts a lashing capacity of 1,500 pounds.
- Our proprietary UV-resistant treatment provides long-term durability in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The overall length of each NRS loop strap is woven right into the webbing, so there's never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- A waterproof 1" x 3" tag near the buckle gives you a place to record your name and contact information.
|Lashing Capacity:||1,500 lbs.|
There's no such thing as overkill when it comes to securing unruly loads on your truck, trailer, boat or ATV. The NRS 1.5" Strap delivers an extraordinary 907 kg Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) to take the worry out of any tie-down job.
- Born on the river in 1978 for tying down gear on whitewater rafts, NRS Straps are known the world over for their strength, dependability and incredible usefulness.
- Clunky, complicated ratchet straps and cheap imitations can't compete with the one-and-only NRS Strap.
- We build NRS Straps with UV-protected polypropylene webbing that won't stretch when wet.
- Our time-tested cam buckle features two strong stainless-steel springs for a burly bite that won't ever slip.
- The only problem with NRS Straps is that friends like to borrow them. A name-and-contact label near the buckle helps them find their way home.
The NRS 8" Oar Mount puts your oars up higher when you need more leg room on your raft or cataraft frame. Now in high-tech hot-forged aluminum for a stronger, lighter, better looking mount!
- Forging aligns the crystalline structure of the aluminum, creating a stronger oar mount.
- This increased strength has allowed us to streamline the design, reducing the 8-inch Oar Mount's weight by 25% over the older model.
- A tough nylon bushing allows the oarlock shank to rotate friction free, and the bushing is easily replaceable, Item # 91043.01.
- You can easily adjust the oar mount's height by rotating it on the side rail.
- Molded ridges on the gripping surface increase holding power on our 1 5/8"OD frame pipe.
- Accepts 5/8" diameter oarlocks and pins.
- A pair of oar mounts includes two U-bolts with nylon lock nuts and four washers.
- Singles do not come with hardware. If you don't already have hardware, you'll need an NRS Frame U-bolt to attach the oar mount to an NRS frame.
|Weight:||Single mount with hardware is 1.85 lbs.|
|Material:||Hot-forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy|
|NRS 8" Oar Mount||8 3/4"||7 1/8"||3"|
Stainless steel U-bolts for NRS LoPro Frame Fittings and other frame accessories.
Curveof the U-bolt is flattened, or "coined", to reduce impacton boat material. It's shaped to fit our 1 5/8" diameter frame pipe.
- The 2 1/8" deep Standard size U-bolt is used with LoPro Frame Fittings.
- We use the longer 2 1/2" deep Oversized U-bolt with our Raft and Cataraft Anchor Systems, Lower Cat Rail Spreader Bars and Cataraft Frame Aluminum Floors. Folks building their own custom frames may also find
usefor these U-bolts.
- Tips of threaded shanks are rounded, eliminating sharp edges.
- Each U-bolt comes with two 1/2" zinc-coated nylon locknuts and two zinc-coated flat washers. Bolt thread is 5/16"-18.
|Weight:||Single bolt with nuts & washers is 0.1 lbs.|
|Bolt Sizes||Interior Length||Interior Width|
|Standard||2 1/8"||1 5/8"|
|Oversized||2 1/2"||1 5/8"|