Replacement latex wrist gaskets for your drysuit or drytop. These come in small, medium and large. If you are replacing the gaskets yourself you will also need aquaseal adhesive.
Born on the river, ready for whatever. First sold in 1978 as a better way to tie down gear and frames on whitewater rafts, the NRS 1" Heavy Duty Strap is known the world over for its incredible strength and versatility. The ultimate DIY tie-down solution, every boater, outdoorsperson and homeowner should own an assortment of sizes.
Share your inventive uses for NRS Straps using the #straphacks hashtag!
- Unlike clunky ratchet straps and cheap imitations the NRS Strap is strong, easy, fast and simple with unlimited usefulness.
- UV-protected polypropylene webbing won't stretch when wet and delivers an impressive Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) of 680 kg.
- Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
- The strap size is prominently indicated on the buckle so there's never any guesswork.
- Iconic Blue straps keep with the traditional design with the strap size woven into the webbing.
- A woven name tag near the buckle lets you reclaim your straps from friends who borrow but don't return.
- Hidden bottle opener on the buckle aids one of the most popular "strap hacks."
- All sizes sold in pairs.
|Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS):||680 kg|
|Working Load Limit (WLL):||227 kg|
The NRS Vapor PFD is a comfortable and well priced recreational paddlesports PFD. With lots of thought into how the PFD works for paddling, the tailoring and features are designed specifically with Kayaking, Canoeing and SUP in mind. The NRS Vapor PFD is one of the best priced, comfortable recreational PFDs available.
If your looking for a similarly shaped PFD, that's a little more refined, check out the Kokatat Hustle.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- 400 denier nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- A large front zippered pocket stores your essentials.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Vapor is a low-profile life jacket certified by Underwriters Laboratories Canada (ULC).
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
1 - Front
2 - Side
2 - Shoulder
2 - Waist
- AirMesh inner panels
- Reflective accents
- Six panel design
- Padded shoulders
- Approved by UL Canada
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||106 - 132|
|XL/XXL||127 - 142|
The North Water Four Bailer is one of AQOutdoors best selling safety accessories. It is the one thing you need, but hopefully never have to use. The North Water Four Bailer contains a buoyant heaving line, a sounding device, a hi vis reflector, and lastly a bailing bucket, all in one neat little package that clips off to the back of your seat or wherever you may want to keep it close at hand. The North Water Four Bailer Meets coast guard regulations for boats under 6m or 19’8”.
- 420D Pack Cloth Bag
- 6 mm Multi-Filament Polypropylene Rope
4-Bailer 800 10TB-98**
|Diameter (in.)||Length (ft.)||Tensile (lbs.)||Bag Size (in.)||Weight (g)|
|1/4" PolyPro||50||800||8 x 5 x 2||287|
- Throw/Tow Line, Bailing Bucket, Pea-less Safety Whistle, Hi-VIZ trim
- Won't Crack or Break Like a Plastic Safety Kit
- Compact, flexible, easy to stuff, knot & throw
- Mesh Panel Drains and Dries Quickly
- Durable 420D Pack Cloth Bag
- Easily Clips to Boat For Secure and Quick Access
- Use with the optional Quick-Click Belt for waist worn convenience
A thorough publication of over 60 different rivers to paddle throughout Alberta. The author Mark Lund has noted in meticulous detail put ins, take outs, rapids, highlights and so much more.
Hard to find a more thorough paddlesports guidebook.
The NRS Chinook is the Angling specific PFD you were looking for! Its high back design, and fishing specific, layout will help make you more comfortable and effective when chasing that lunker of your dreams. Its one of the best-selling PFDs in the world for a reason.
- The NRS Chinook PFD is a medium-profile life jacket approved by UL Canada.
- PlushFit foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
- A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
- Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
- A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
- Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents knife lash tab.
- The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
|Outer Fabric:||400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
|XS/M||76 - 106|
|L/XL||96 - 116|
|XL/XXL||106 - 147|
Aquaseal FD Flexible Durable Repair Adhesive is ideal for repairing holes and tears in dry bags, wetsuits, paddling apparel and latex gaskets. Waterproofs, seals and protects against abrasion.
- Aquaseal is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wetsuits, dry suits and all water sports products.
- It bonds to hypalon, neoprene, latex, nylon, vinyl (PVC), GORE-TEX and other trilaminates, many fabrics, foams, composites, and many plastics.
- It dries clear and flexible and is also self-leveling.
- Works great for replacing latex gaskets and for adding an abrasion-resistant layer on boats and other boating gear.
- Mix Cotol Accelerator and Cleaner with Aquaseal to shorten cure time. It's also a great cleaner for prepping surfaces for repair.