Paddling Drysuit Buyer's Guide
Front Zip vs Rear Zip Dry Suit
Finally, a dry suit designed and built just for you - and all the ways you crush it on the water. One of the premiere pieces in the Mustang Survival women’s line, the Helix dry suit gives you freedom and mobility in all the places you want it, and no extra material in the places you don’t. Plus, features engineered for your body and biology mean less time wrestling in and out of gear designed for other bodies, and more time actually adventuring. A little more ease in your adventure experience can go a long way. CCS™ (Closed Comfort System) Exoskin collar offers quick venting, against skin comfort and watertight closure - all done with one hand. Helical zipper makes donning, doffing and taking relief breaks a breeze. Internal suspender system quiets any shifting and balances weight. Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs, removable kneepads, and adjustable straps at knees and ankles allow you to choose the comfort and fit you need. Designed, developed and produced—from end to end—at the Mustang Waterlife Studio in Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada.
- MarineSpec™ BP fabric for bomber protection
- Waterproof. Breathable. Super Durable.
- Adjustable CCS™ Exoskin® neck seal, for quick one-handed watertight closure
- Waterproof YKK® AQUASEAL® zipper doubles as entry and relief zipper
- Easy wear internal suspenders balance suit weight for maximum fit and comfort (Replacement suspenders available - model #MA0200)
- Watertight zippered pockets on sleeve and thigh
- Trimmable neoprene wrist cuffs for custom fit
- Wrist overcuffs protect seals, and easily peel back for sleeve adjustment
- Super lightweight molded knee pads stay put with knee adjustment tabs
- Reinforced sock soles can handle extra abuse (made with our bladder material)
- External hanging loop, for drying