The NRS Frame Cooler Mount is an excellent accessory for suspending your cooler from the frame in your raft or cataraft.
- The Cooler Mount supports the bottom of the cooler 11" from the tops of the cross bars and prevents the cooler from swiveling and shifting.
- The top of one side of the aluminum mount is bent to cup snugly over our 1 5/8" OD frame pipe.
- The other side of the mount attaches to its cross bar with the NRS HD Tie Down Strap webbing that laces through the aluminum pieces, allowing adjustment for cooler width.
- The aluminum support pieces are curved for a supportive fit to the cooler.
- A pair of NRS 6' Loop Straps are included for holding the cooler firmly in place.
- When a cooler is used as a rowing seat or for passenger seating, the NRS Cooler Mount prevents the cooler from swiveling from the person's weight.
|Material:||Aluminum support pieces, laced with NRS 1" HD Tie Down Straps|