Since 1977, outfitters, guides and weekend warriors have relied on Bill's Bags to keep their overnight gear dry trip after trip, year after year. This midsize dry bag can compact enough to fit in overhead compartments of most airlines and is the perfect size for
- Constructed with heavy-duty 21 oz PVC/polyester body with a reinforced bottom of 34 oz PVC,
the Bill'sBags will outlast a generation worth of adventures.
- Expandable for over 3900 cubic inches of storage capacity but can be cinched down with four compression straps to compact and stabilize gear.
- Aluminum fasteners on the compression straps increase durability and eliminate busted buckles.
- The StormStrip closure system provides a confident seal and allows for easy top loading access.
- The adjustable backpack harness with padded shoulder straps makes carrying your gear around rapids or into a secluded camp easy and comfortable.
- The backpack harness is removable. This is a handy feature when flying with the bag, reducing baggage handling snag points.
|Filled Dimensions:||36 cm Dia x 61 cm H (measured fully packed and closed)|
|Material:||21 oz. PVC/polyester body, 34 oz. PVC/polyester bottom|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip closure|
|65L||36 Dia x 61 H|