The Double Diamond is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters. Trust Werners Bomber strength and reliability no matter what your trick. They were there for the birth of play boating and design innovations have kept us there at this elite level.
NOTE: For custom length/offset orders, please select all variants as custom, and then provide specifics in order notes. We will contact you to confirm details once the order is received. Please allow 2 - 4 weeks for custom build paddles.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||1021g.||36oz.||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Straight||2 Piece||n/a||n/a||162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.|
|Bent||1 Piece||1084g.||38.25oz.||188cm to 203cm in 1cm increments.|
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control for rudder and draw strokes.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Dynel edges and Kevlar reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our Bomber fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Read our Advanced Designs + Advanced Fit section below for even more information on this paddle.
|Paddler Height Range||River Running Paddle Length||Freestyle Paddle Length|
|4'8" to 5'2"||191 cm||188 cm|
|5'2" to 5'8"||194 cm||191 cm|
|5'8" to 6'||197 cm||194 cm|
|6' - 6'3"||200 cm||197 cm|
|6'3" and taller||203 cm||197 cm|