The Sweet Rocker Full Face Helmet is a high-tech, carbon fiber reinforced helmet. This full-coverage helmet from Sweet offers the most extensive protection available in any paddlesport helmet. The Rocker also comes in a non-full face version if that extra coverage isn't your speed.
- TLC SHELL TECHNOLOGY: Thermoplastic Laminated Carbonfiber (TLC) combines the elasticity of injection-molded thermoplastic with the rigidity and strength of carbon fiber. It enables us to very effectively tune the shell for different properties in different areas for optimized performance. Adjustable shatter resistant visor
- ADJUSTABLE SHATTER RESISTANT VISOR: Adjustable visor with mounting hardware included in the package.
- COOLMAX LINER: A stitched, full covering liner made from the anti-allergenic and moisture wicking Coolmax material. It provides great comfort in a wide range of temperatures, and can easily be removed for washing.
- OCCIGRIP: A low volume helmet adjustment system that is easy to use. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rotating on your head.
- ABS THERMOPLASTIC SHELL: The Rocker has a 2-piece shell construction. The "lower helmet shell" and the "jaw guard" is made in our injection molded ABS Thermoplastic construction. This shell is super impact resistant through its special rubber toughened construction and offers great durability and protection performance.
- EPP SHOCK ABSORPTION TECHNOLOGY: The molded Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) liner provides very durable and high level shock absorbing properties. The EPP foam offers some memory and is considered ideal for use in kayak helmets where multiple low energy blows are likely to occur.
- Supplied with a soft helmet bag, removable Earpads and Fitpads for personalized fit.
|Centimeters||53 - 56 cm||56 - 59 cm||59 - 61 cm|
|Inches||20.85 - 22"||22 - 23.20"||23.20 - 24"|
How To Take Care Of Your Sweet Helmet
In order for you to enjoy the safety of the Sweet Protection Helmet, please take some time to carefully read how you should take care of your helmet.
Before every time you use your helmet, make sure nothing is badly torn, worn or missing.
Replacement: Your helmet is made to absorb some of the potential energy of a blow. Even though damage may not be visible or apparent, it is infinitely important that any helmet having suffered from a major impact in an accident, or has received a similarly severe blow, should be replaced. An inspection of the helmet might not reveal any apparent damage, but it might be there. Sweet Protection also advise that any helmet should be replaced after approximately three years of normal use, or even sooner if exposed to long periods of sun, hard use, or any contact with chemicals. The helmet must also be replaced if it does not fit anymore.
For cleaning, use clean water (max temperature 30 C) and mild soap only. Dry naturally and not in contact with direct heat or on hot surfaces.
Avoid any applications of paint, adhesive stickers/transfers, cleaning fluids, chemicals and other solvents that may drastically reduce the protection given by this helmet.
The helmet will be damaged if exposed to temperatures exceeding 62 C (ca. 150 F). Please note that leaving the helmet in the window of your car (or similar) on a warm and sunny day, it may easily exceed this temperature. If exposed to such temperatures, the helmet must be immediately discarded and replaced.
The helmet will not perform as intended if you modify or replace any of the original elements included in the helmet. Please note that any customizing is not recommended, and that this will cancel the warranty. Sweet Protection or our distributors will not accept any responsibility for damage, injuries resulting from misuse or from a modified helmet.
For carrying the helmet, use the package supplied by Sweet Protection. After the use, the helmet must be stored unpacked in a cool, dry, dark place away from heat sources, frost, high humidity, corrosive substances or other possible causes of damage. During transportation avoid that any sharp object damages it by falling from above. After buying the helmet keep the packaging, it will be used for carrying it or in presence of some defects for the warranty validity at the shop where you bought it.
Accessories and spare parts: Accessories and/or replacement parts are available in the Sweet Protection's catalogue. Use only original accessories supplied by Sweet Protection.