The Bravo BTP High-Pressure 12 Volt Pump is the perfect solution for quickly inflating your raft, cataraft, inflatable kayak, or SUP board. Hook the Bravo High-Pressure pump up to a 12 volt battery and it will put out up to 15 psi air pressure.
- Inflate quickly with this powerful 12 volt pump.
- It's easy to know exactly what pressure you have with the built-in 0-15 psi gauge.
- 9 foot long battery cables and 6 foot air hose gives you good reach.
- Eight valve adapters, including one specifically for Leafield C7 and D7 valves, links up to most common valves.
- Pump, cables and hose fit in a handy zipper carry case, with shoulder strap.
Never operate Bravo with vehicle motor running - it will damage the pump due to a higher voltage output.
|Action:||Inflate and deflate|
|Max. Inflation:||15 psi|
|Dimensions:||11" x 4" x 6 1/4"|
|Warranty:||2 year workmanship and materials|