Whitewater safety is a serious matter. The NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag is an excellent tool for protecting yourself and your buddies in swiftwater emergency situations. Trust the NRS Standard Rescue Throw Bag to have your back.
Rope knots reduce tensile strength. for this reason, we make no claims regarding a rescue bag's strength. Maximum load indicated is for the rope alone.
- Rugged Cordura bag is tough as nails and comes in two high visibility colors.
- 2" mesh panel for better drainage and reduced dry time.
- The 3/8" polypropylene rope is yellow for high visibility.
- The rope has a 1,900 pound tensile strength and it floats for good visibility on the water.
- A barrel-lock drawstring is incorporated in a flared nylon top for smoother throws, plus easy reloading and closure.
- An elastic loop and 'pocket' will hold a glow stick or "chem light" for low light rescues.
- Internal foam flotation keeps the bag on the top of the water where you need it for rescue.
|Weight:||2 lb 4 oz|
|Rope Length:||23 m|
|Rope Diameter:||9.5 mm|
|Load Max:||862 kg (8.45 kN)|