The NRS Sliq Twist Lock Carabiner offers auto-locking security and single-hand operation.
- Our Sliq family of keylock carabiners are multi-purpose workhorses that strike the ultimate balance of strength and durability in a lightweight package.
- Anodized finish provides years of lasting performance.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction for reliable safety without the heft.
- Easy-to-hold asymmetrical D shape functions like a classic D-shape without the weight.
- Large gate opening for easily clipping in or attaching to gear.
- Simultaneously closes and locks for easy operation. Lock disengages with a quick twist to open.
- Carries the CE EN362 and EN12275 certifications.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum alloy AL-7075 with stainless rivets and wires|
|Carabiner Strength Closed:||25 kN = 2550 kg|
|Strength Open:||9 kN = 918 kg|
|Dimensions:||98 mm L x 60 mm W|
|Gate Opening:||18 mm|
|Locking Mechanism:||Twist Lock|