Featuring an asymmetrical design and a durable gate with a concave shape, the NRS Sliq Bent Gate Carabiner makes clipping into rope a breeze.
- Our Sliq family of keylock carabiners are multi-purpose workhorses that strike the ultimate balance of strength and durability in a lightweight package.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction for dependable safety without the heft.
- Anodized finish provides years of lasting performance.
- Easy-to-hold asymmetrical D shape combines with a bent gate design and wide gate opening for quick, easy and reliable performance.
- Carries the CE EN12275 certification.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum alloy AL-7075 with stainless rivets and wires|
|Carabiner Strength Closed:||25 kN = 2549 kg|
|Strength Open:||9 kN = 918 kg|
|Dimensions:||98 mm L x 60 mm W|
|Gate Opening:||23 mm|