Waterproof, durable and economical, the NRS Rio Top Paddle Jacket is a favorite among outfitters and paddlers looking for an entry-level splash top.
- Waterproof, durable urethane-coated 210 denier nylon oxford keeps paddlers dry and withstands the abuse of commercial seasons.
- Roomy cut can accommodate a range of body types and allows for plenty of layering underneath.
- Adjustable neoprene neck and wrist closures help keep water out.
- Waist secures with a bungee and barrel-lock cinch.
- Neck is color-coded by size for easy identification in commercial settings.
|Weight: ||318 g |
|Material: ||Urethane coated 210-denier nylon oxford |
|Waterproof: ||Yes |
|Breathable: ||No |
|Neck Closure: ||Gusseted neoprene with hook-and-loop closure |
|Wrist Closure: ||Gusseted neoprene with hook-and-loop closures |
|Waist System: ||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment |
|Double Tunnel: ||No |
|Pockets: ||No |
|Latex Neck Gasket: ||No |
|Latex Wrist Gaskets: ||No |
|Reflective Detailing: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Men |
|Features: || |
- Color-coded neck for sizing identification
|Size ||Height (cm) ||Weight (kg) ||Chest (cm) ||Waist (cm) |
|XS ||150-160 ||41-57 ||71-81 ||66-74 |
|S ||157-167 ||52-64 ||81-91 ||71-79 |
|M ||165-173 ||59-75 ||91-102 ||76-84 |
|L ||170-183 ||68-88 ||99-109 ||81-89 |
|XL ||178-188 ||84-102 ||107-117 ||86-94 |
|XXL ||185-193 ||98-111 ||117-127 ||91-107 |
|3XL ||191-196 ||104-116 ||124-132 ||91-112 |