Overbuilt for rugged environments and backcountry emergencies, the NRS Nuq Twist Lock Carabiner offers auto-locking security and single-hand operation.
- Our Nuq family of multi-functional carabiners are built to withstand the rigors of professional rescue environments.
- Snag-free, wide gate opening lets you easily clip in when time is of the essence.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction strikes the ideal balance of weight while maintaining the best in durability and strength.
- Simultaneously closes and locks for easy operation. Lock disengages with a quick twist to open.
- Carries the CE EN362 and EN12275 certifications.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum alloy AL-7075 with stainless rivets and wires|
|Carabiner Strength Closed:||28 kN = 2856 kg|
|Strength Open:||9 kN = 918 kg|
|Dimensions:||116 mm L x 75 mm W|
|Gate Opening:||22 mm|
|Locking Mechanism:||Twist Lock|