The NRS Nuq Screw Lock Carabiner provides tactile security and reliability with a traditional screw-lock gate. As one of NRS's strongest carabiners, the Nuq Screw Lock 'biner will serve you well for years to come.
- NRS's Nuq family of multi-functional carabiners are built to withstand the rigors of professional rescue environments.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction strikes the ideal balance of weight while maintaining the best in durability and strength.
- Snag-free, wide gate opening lets you easily clip in when time is of the essence.
- Screw-lock gates require users to manually screw the sleeve onto the gate to lock it.
- Carries the CE EN362 and EN12275 certifications.
|Material:||Anodized aluminum alloy AL-7075 with stainless rivets and wires|
|Carabiner Strength Closed:||28 kN = 2855 kg|
|Strength Open:||9 kN = 918 kg|
|Dimensions:||116 mm L x 75 mm W|
|Gate Opening:||22 mm|
|Locking Mechanism:||Screw lock|