Made with the same advanced technology of our Atomic Aluminum Oarlocks, NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks are incredibly strong for their size. These are the toughest small oarlocks made.
- Our drop-forge production process yields a much higher strength-to-weight ratio compared to cast oarlocks in bronze and other metals, making NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks both lightweight and incredibly strong.
- These oarlocks are perfect for personal fishing cats and pontoon boats using smaller oars. (1/2" shaft, 1 13/16" inside diameter and 1 5/16" horn opening.)
- It is extremely hard to "pop" an oar through the tines of this oarlock, allowing you to row with more confidence.
- If somehow you do pop an oar, the tines return to their original shape, so you're not left with a bent oarlock.
- Durable anodized finish eliminates oxidation and discoloration.
- Smooth finish protects oar shafts, rope wrap and oar sleeves from wear.
- Includes split rings for securing the oarlocks in oar mounts.
- Perfect for use with Cataract Mini-Mags and Carlisle Economy Oars.
|Material: ||Drop-forged aluminum |
|Horn Opening: ||1 5/16" |
|Inside Diameter: ||1 13/16" |
|Shaft Diameter: ||1/2" |
|Shaft Length: ||3" |
|Total Length: ||5 3/4 |
|Includes: || |
- Split ring with each oarlock
| ||A ||B ||C ||D ||E |
|NRS Mini Aluminum Oarlocks ||3" ||1 5/16" ||1 13/16" ||5 3/4" ||1/2" |