Young bodies get cold. Protect them with the NRS Kid's Shorty Wetsuit. 2 mm neoprene provides warmth and a fun color pattern keeps them visible.
- The top quality 2 mm neoprene insulates against the cold and the closed-cell foam supplements the flotation of the child's life jacket, floating them higher in the water.
- We also add fine titanium particles to the adhesive layer bonding the inner fabric to the neoprene. The shiny particles reflect back and help hold in body heat, without adding bulk.
- Sleeves extend the sun and thermal protection.
- Rugged flat-lock stitching in the seams stand up to children's high activity levels.
- The heavy-duty YKK back zipper makes entry and exit easy, while preventing the young person from accidentally unzipping.
- The cut lines of the suit provide good freedom of movement.
|Weight: ||1.15 lbs size Y-S |
|Neoprene: ||2 mm neoprene |
|Seams: ||Flat-lock stitched |
|Entry Style: ||YKK back zipper |
|Titanium Adhesive: ||Yes |
|Relief Zipper: ||No |
|Wrist Zippers: ||No |
|Ankle Zippers: ||No |
|Gender Sizing: ||Youth |
|Size ||Height (cm) ||Weight (kg) |
|3T ||97-102 ||15-16 |
|4T ||104-109 ||17-18 |
|Y-XS ||119-124 ||25-29 |
|Y-S ||122-127 ||27-32 |
|Y-M ||127-132 ||29-34 |
|Y-L ||132-140 ||32-36 |
|Y-XL ||137-142 ||34-39 |