The NRS Kayak Un-Pin Kit has all the essentials for a basic Z-Drag set-up in one small kit. NRS created this Kayak Un-Pin Kit specifically to address the needs of creek boaters.
- This kit includes a throw bag with rope, prusik cord, tubular webbing, carabiners and pulleys. All the essentials to effectively un-pin a stuck boat.
- The Z-Drag crib sheet, also included in the kit, will walk you through the steps if it's your first real-life rescue situation, or refresh your memory if it's been awhile since that last swiftwater course.
- This kit fits easily in any whitewater kayak or canoe, and with all the un-pinning essentials, you'll always be prepared for an unplanned rescue.
- This un-pin kit is catered specifically to kayak-rescue situations. The rope in the throw bag has a 2,495 pound breaking strength.
- Throw bag with 70' of 1/4" UltraLine Water Rescue Rope rated at 2,495 pound strength
- 15' sling of 1" tubular webbing
- 2- 8' sections of 5 mm prusik cord
- 2- Sliq Screw Lock Carabiners
- 2- Sliq Straight Gate Carabiners
- 2- SMC rescue pulleys
- 1- Z-Drag crib sheet
- 1- Fox 40 whistle