The NRS Side Rail Racks are the perfect answer to extending your raft or cataraft's cargo carrying space. Strap gear to them, walk on them; they're super stout.
- Strap dry bags, ammo cans, tackle boxes, Pelican cases, anything you can think of, to your Side Rail Racks.
- These racks are made with an 8 inch by 3-, 4- or 6-foot piece of 3/4 inch Quad-Grip marine-grade plywood. The surfaces of the plywood are covered with durable plastic laminate. The upper surface has a super grippy texture.
- The Quad-Grip is connected to the side rails with two hot-forged aluminum pegs. The pegs are attached to the Quad-Grip with countersunk carriage bolts.
- The Side Rail Racks do not interfere with Oar Mounts or frame cross members.
- The plywood will lay on top of cross bars, foot bars and seat bars. When supported by cross members they make great walking surfaces.
- For increased durability we suggest you coat the raw edges of the Quad-Grip plywood with a waterproofing product.
|Dimensions:||8"W (board only) x 3', 4' or 6' L|
|Weight:||4' is 8 lbs.|