You're on solid footing with the NRS Rear Casting Platform. Clamp it to any NRS frame crossbar and you have the perfect platform to stand on while making the perfect cast.
- The Rear Casting Platform comes in two sizes. The Large is sized for the rear compartment of rafts taking a frame 60" or wider. The Small fits in boats with a 54" or narrower frame.
- The platform is made from our 3/4" Quad-Grip marine-grade plywood. The textured laminate surface gives you excellent footing.
- Clamps with our LoPro Frame Fittings to any NRS Cross Bar for a custom casting location.
- Made from hot-forged aluminum alloy for a strength-to-weight ratio that can't be beat, the LoPro is the heart of the NRS frame system.
- The slot in the end of the platform allows you to secure the platform to a raft D-ring for even more solid footing.
- Pair the Rear Casting Platform with the Rear Thigh Hook, Item # 93025.02, for the most stable casting position afloat.
|Material: ||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe |
|Components: || |
- 1 - Marine Grade Plywood
- 4 - NRS Frame Pipes with LoPro Fittings
- 4 - U-bolts with nuts and washers
- 2 - Rubber Frame Plugs